Tuesday, April 20, 2021

Days 5 & 6, The Daily Marker Coloring Challenge

What....a box card?! Yep, I'm still at it! I used the images I colored for days 5 and 6 to create this camping themed box card, which may be among my top faves so far! These kids are just too cute and Birdie Brown has always been a huge favorite of mine (as you can see by looking at my stash of MFT stamps). 

Again, I have used the Level Up dies which gives a stadium affect to the layers. My favorite. I've had several questions about the measurements for these cards. There is no measuring required when using this die set! It goes so quickly and leaves more time for jazzing it up with all the fun pieces. This links you to the MFT youtube video showing how to assemble the Level Up Box Card. 
Sort of a "top" view showing the graduated heights of the layers.
Side view
Folds flat for mailing
Day 5 I colored the cute camping kids with a box card in mind. I used glossy accents on the magnifying glass, and later, on the kids' glasses. 
Copics used on Day 5
Day 6 I colored a few accessories I knew I would add to the camping theme.
Copics used on Day 6
Go to The Daily Marker for info on the coloring challenges. You can still join! Plus, sign up for the mailing list to get notification of future challenges. 
Product list:
My Favorite Things, Level Up box card dies, grass and clouds
My Favorite Things, Adorable Adventures
My Favorite Things, Warm and Fuzzy Friends (trees, tent, campfire) *retired
My Favorite Things, Adventure is Calling (sentiment) *retired
My Favorite Things, Smooth White cardstock
My Favorite Things, Sno cone cardstock
Peachy Keen Stamps, Camping Pine (sign words) *discontinued
Carta Bella, The Great Outdoors, 6x6 paper pad 
Copic, X-press it blending card
Copic, Sketch markers
Foam tape, glossy accents, Spica pen-clear sparkle (campfire)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar