Sunday, April 25, 2021

MFT Outside the Box, Florals

The new box card challenge is up. I really had no idea what to do with a floral theme until I just sat down and colored a bunch of flower images, then this card started forming in my head. I think I like it.  

Unfortunately, this stamp set is no longer available, but the idea doesn't care what flowers you use, so anything you like will work. I added a few bees, and the leaves are some of my favorites from yet another set (list below). Finally, the little girl patiently waiting to see her sister again, is from the new release set, Sittin Pretty by Birdie Brown for My Favorite Things.




Folded flat to show how easy the box cards are to mail.
Copics used for this card. 
Product List:
My Favorite Things, Level Up box card dies (link also includes video for assembling)
My Favorite Things, Outside the box grass dies
My Favorite Things, Springtime Blooms stamps and dies (flowers and sentiment) *no longer available
My Favorite Things, Main Squeeze (leaves)
My Favorite Things, Meant to Bee (bees) *no longer available
My Favorite Things, Sittin Pretty (girl)
My Favorite Things, Sweet Succulents (heart) *no longer available
My Favorite Things, Smooth White cardstock
Copic, Xpress it blending card
Copic, Sketch Markers
Foam tape, acetate strips, wink of Stella clear (bees wings)

2 comments:

  1. Adorable! I love the way you arranged the leaves and flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It love your card! How did you make the pink polka dot paper?

    ReplyDelete

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar