Wednesday, April 28, 2021

Box card -This ain't no chicken coop....

Ok, before I get to the pics, there's a backstory. To make a long story short, my son, who had chickens, lost all but one of them to coyotes. To save his last chicken, Bertha, he puts her in a dog kennel and keeps her in the house at night. When he lets her outside she makes it clear she doesn't like this arrangement and chases and bitches at him. LOL With his birthday coming this summer, I had to make this card while it was still fresh in my mind. I think it's kind of hilarious. 

I used the super cute Good Egg stamps and dies from Ellen Hutson for the Berthas and her disapproving flag message, and the eggs. (More info in product list below.)



Bertha tells it like it is, man! 
Folded flat for mailing.
I neglected to get a snap of the copic colors I used this time. Oops!
Product List:
My Favorite Things, Level Up Box Card dies
My Favorite Things, Our Story (lamp, table)
My Favorite Things, Positively Peppy Pennants *no longer available
Ellen Hutson, Good Egg stamps and dies (chickens, eggs, tracks, what the cluck)
Paper Smooches, Abode (bookshelf, couch) *no longer available
Peachy Keen Stamps, Clucks Sentiments (happy birthday bubble sentiments) *no longer available
Echo Park, Farmhouse Kitchen 6x6 paper pad (chicken wallpaper)
October Afternoon, Sasparilla 8x8 paper pad (blue gingham) *no longer available
Copic, Xpress it blending card
Copic, Sketch markers
Foam tape, computer generated sentiment (this ain't no chicken coop)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar