Friday, April 23, 2021

Day 9, Daily Marker Coloring Challenge

For Day 9 of The Daily Marker Coloring Challenge, I used the current color challenge, #164, for My Favorite Things, as my palette. Isn't a pretty combo? Who knew a brown shade would be so complimentary to the bright pink, blue, and greens! I love how this turned out with my new stamp from Honey Bee Stamps, called Pretty Postage. 



Inside message :
Message on the back
Copic colors used



Product List:
My Favorite Things, Mother's Day Bouquet (inside and back sentiments)
My Favorite Things, Smooth White cardstock
Honey Bee Stamps, Pretty Postage, stamp and dies (front image and sentiment)
Bazzill Blue Calypso cardstock (front strip)
Enamel dots, foam squares

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar