Thursday, April 22, 2021

Day 8, Daily Marker Coloring Challenge

We are near the end of the daily coloring challenge, and I'm wondering how I'm going to keep myself occupied when it's over. Just kidding! LOL The coloring challenges are so great though, and I do believe participating in them has improved my coloring skills. Big thanks to Kathy Racoosin, of The Daily Marker, for hosting these fabulously fun events and sharing her wonderful talent. 

My project for today is this reading themed box card. These cute Birdie Brown kids for My Favorite Things are adorable (but then, so is everything Birdie Brown does!) and made this a fun card to create. I'm so happy all of our kids enjoy reading....even the grown ones still do. 

For this card, I used just one stamp set. All images and sentiment are from the Our Story stamps and dies. (Full product list below.) 


Folded flat to show how easy these box cards are to mail. 
Copic colors for this project


Product list:
My Favorite Things, Level Up box card die set *watch the video on assembling these dies
My Favorite Things, Oval shadow dies *no longer available (rug under the chair)
My Favorite Things, Smooth White cardstock
My Favorite Things, Wallpaper patterns 6x6 paper pad
My Favorite Things, Our Story stamps and dies
Copic, X-press it blending card
Copic, Sketch markers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar