Saturday, March 20, 2021

Sympathy cards are the hardest

It's always so difficult to know what to say when someone loses a loved one. It's probably best to keep it simple. And say a prayer for them. 

I do love how this turned out though. My Favorite Things, Rose Garden stamp is so lovely, I think it fit the bill nicely. The sentiment is from Simon Says, Sketched Flowers stamp set. Inspired by this week's My Favorite Things Sketch #533. 









Product List:
My Favorite Things, Rose Garden
My Favorite Things, Smooth white cardstock
Simon Says Stamp, Sketched Flowers
Technique Tuesday, sentiment label
Copic Xpress it blending cardstock
Copic markers (see photo above)
Glossy accents, black embossing powder, pattern paper scraps

1 comment:

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar