Tuesday, March 16, 2021

Slimline Challenge, Birthday Wishes

  With so many March birthdays on my calendar, I figured I would make another one to fit the slimline challenge, because, why not! I wasn't sure at first if I was going to like this one as I was working on it, but now that it's done, I do and I hope my friend will like it as well. I used lots of foam tape because that's what I do, dimension is where it's at, right?! Enjoy. 


Inside message:
Copic sketch markers



    

Product List:
My Favorite Things, Slimline dies
My Favorite Things, All the Cupcakes
My Favorite Things, Sweet Birthday Wishes (balloon)
My Favorite Things, Mice Day to Celebrate (banner, inside)
My Favorite Things, Bitty Birthday Wishes sentiments
My Favorite Things, banner die (Blueprints 27)
My Favorite Things, Smooth White cardstock
Ellen Hutson, Modern Graphics 2, pattern paper
Copic Xpress-it blending cardstock
Copic markers (see photo above for colors used)
Foam tape, glossy accents, Wink of Stella glitter pen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar