Sunday, March 14, 2021

MFT Color Challenge 161, birthday box card

This one is for my mom. She is probably the youngest 85 year old you will ever meet. I hope she will love this card. I made sure there is cake so she doesn't have all that wine on an empty stomach! LOL

Super fun card to make, as are all box cards, IMO, because you can cram all kinds of fun goodies in there. You'll see banners, cake, cupcakes, balloons, wine, tables, and of course, mom! I used FIVE different sets from My Favorite Things and two from Ellen Hutson (the well aged wine and wine glasses). I slightly modified the old lady to make her hair shorter and replaced the cane with a glass of wine. You're welcome, mom. LOL






Product List:
My Favorite Things, Old Friends
My Favorite Things, Happy Hippos
My Favorite Things, Birth-Yay
My Favorite Things, Sweet Birthday Wishes
My Favorite Things, Mice Day to Celebrate
My Favorite Things, Birdie Brown alphabet & numbers
My Favorite Things, Sno cone cardstock
My Favorite Things, Smooth White cardstock
My Favorite Things, Stitched Essential Sentiment Strips
Essentials by Ellen, Life's a Picnic (wine bottle)
Essentials by Ellen, It's a Date (wine glasses)
Doodlebug Designs, Made With Love 6x6 paper pad
Copic Xpress-it blending cardstock
Copic Markers
Foam tape, glossy accents, 

1 comment:

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar