Wednesday, March 10, 2021

MFT Sketch 532

March is birthday month in our family, so I took this week's sketch to birthday-land. It's been awhile since I've used or seen the MFT Saddle Up set used, and the sketch inspired me to use it. It was the star in the sketch that did it. What do you think? 






Product List:
My Favorite Things, Saddle Up & Celebrate stamps and dies
My Favorite Things, Sweet Birthday Wishes (sentiment, balloon)
My Favorite Things, Happy Trails 6x6 paper pad
My Favorite Things, Outside the Box, Low Profile add-on dies (stitched sentiment strip)
My Favorite Things, Smooth White cardstock
Lifestyle Crafts, Nesting Stars dies
Copic Xpress-it blending cardstock
Copic sketch markers
Distress mini cube, Scattered Straw; blending brush

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar