Saturday, March 06, 2021

100th Birthday

This card is for a very special lady who has a birthday coming soon - her 100th birthday!!! I don't personally know her, but she is the great aunt of a crafty friend who would like to surprise her with an extra special birthday. I feel fortunate to be a part of her special day. 

I super love how this card came out and hope she will love it too. ;)
Anyone who knows me, knows that I will most likely be the one at the root of the shenanigans on any given day. LOL
Copic colors used

Product List:
Concord & 9th, All the Birthdays stamp set
My Favorite Things, Old Friends (lady; inside sentiment)
My Favorite Things, Sweet Birthday Wishes (balloons)
My Favorite Things, All the Cupcakes (cupcake)
My Favorite Things, Coral Crush ink cube
My Favorite Things, Smooth White cardstock
Hero Arts, Tide Pool ink cube
Quickutz Diesel alphabet dies (100)
Copic Xpress-it blending cardstock
Copic markers (see photo above for colors)
Foam tape, glossy accents, black cardstock scraps

1 comment:

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar