Friday, March 05, 2021

Birthday Box Card

From the My Favorite Things, Mice Day to Celebrate, another birthday card. This time I used all the pieces (and a couple more) that I hadn't used from previous cards  to make this fun box card.



I super love that the card design folds flat for mailing. They are always a hit with the recipient!
Copic colors used
Product List:
My Favorite Things, Outside the Box dies
My Favorite Things, Stitched RicRac die
My Favorite Things, Sweet Birthday Wishes (cupcake, presents)
My Favorite Things, Happy Pawlidays (presents)
My Favorite Things, Oval shadow dies
My Favorite Things, Balloon Bundle
My Favorite Things, Smooth White cardstock
My Favorite Things, Lemon Chiffon cardstock
Doodlebug Design, Made With Love 6x6 paper pad
Copic Xpress-it blending cardstock
Copic markers (see photo for colors)
Foam tape, acetate, white pen by Ranger

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar