Friday, March 26, 2021

My Favorite Things, Box Card Birthday challenge

This is for one of the grandboys who I'm still in disbelief will be driving age in a couple of weeks. (and I'm still not over the fact that my scrapping buddy, Grace, who started scrapping with me when she was 3, turned 20 last month!!) Anyway, he loves camping so the Adorable Adventure stamp set fit the bill perfectly for this boy card. 

Side views:

Folds flat for mailing:
Copic colors used for this card:
Product List:
My Favorite Things, Outside the Box die-namics
My Favorite Things, Low Profile add on die-namics
My Favorite Things, Adorable Adventure stamps and dies
My Favorite Things, Sweet Birthday Surprise (balloons)
My Favorite Things, Banner Day Sentiments
My Favorite Things, Flag Banner dies
My Favorite Things, Happy Trails 6x6 paper pad
My Favorite Things, Smooth White cardstock
Copic Xpress-it blending card
Copic sketch markers (see colors above)
Bazzill Spring Breeze green cardstock
Simple Stories, Color Vibe 6x6 paper pad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar