Friday, March 26, 2021

MFT Sketch #534

This week's My Favorite Things sketch is another slimline design. I used this new gnome set from Simon Says Stamp for my card. I think the muted colors make him more authentically gnome-ish and straight out of the forest. I envisioned Kevin Costner's version of Robin Hood when I was choosing colors. Seems to have worked! :)

Adorable little gnomie. Sentiment by Honey Bee Stamps. 
I loved coloring these mushrooms.
Copic colors for this project
MFT Sketch #534













Product List:
My Favorite Things, Slimline card dies
My Favorite Things, Smooth White cardstock
Bazzill textured cardstock, Spring Breeze
Scraps of coordinating pattern papers for strips
Simon Says Stamp, Spring Gnomies stamps and dies
Honey Bee Stamps, Wish You Were Here sentiment stamps
Foam squares

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar