Tuesday, March 23, 2021

Latest box card - Girls Night In

It's Facetime, Whatsapp, Zoom or if you're old like me, maybe Skype still works (I have no idea, honestly, LOL) but whatever method you use, it's Girls' Night at a distance when you live 1200 miles apart. Having been in lockdown and unable to spend the winter in our San Diego locale this past year, my sister and I are both suffering from no Yahtzee and mimosas for breakfast, and I can't wait to get back down to see her again. Hopefully, very soon as we'll have our vaccines, but I digress.....

I think this is the first time making a box card for my sister. I know she'll love the details, though I'm bummed I no longer have a dice stamp for a Yahtzee reference. I added a string of 'lights' to make it a real party though! That's me on the screen with my short hair, glasses and fruity drink. The martini is for her. LOL





As always, folds flat for mailing. 

Product List:
My Favorite Things, Outside the Box Card dies
My Favorite Things, Sno cone cardstock
My Favorite Things, Fun in the Sun 6x6 paper pad
My Favorite Things, Mother's Day Bouquet (leaves)
Essentials by Ellen, Mini Voices in My Head (computer screen, lady, drink)
Essentials by Ellen, Voices in My Head (large drinks)
Essentials by Ellen, Bear Ware4 (pie and fork)
Essentials by Ellen, Life's a Picnic (well-aged wine)
Essentials by Ellen, Leading Ladies, Baker (lady's hand on computer screen)
Essentials by Ellen, Leading Ladies, Holiday Shopper (pen, phone)
Essentials by Ellen, Squeeze The Day (lemons, flowers)
Hello Bluebird, Merry Mice (string of lights)
Altenew, Coffee Love (stack of cups)
Honey Bee Stamps, Sip Sip Hooray (time for girls night)
Honey Bee Stamps, Wish you Were Here (wish you were here)
Copic markers (sorry I forgot to get list of colors), Xpress it blending cardstock
Nuvo Crystal Drops, Simply White (flower centers) Bottle Green (olive)
Glossy accents, bling stones, acetate strips

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar