Saturday, March 27, 2021

MFT, Box card and Color Challenges

Another challenge, another birthday, another box card! This one also fits the color challenge #162. This one is for my great-niece, Brielle, whom we call B. 

These jumbo bees are by Honey Bee Stamps, coincidentally LOL. I've used a huge variety of stamps for this card (see list below) from several companies. I think they all worked well together for my idea. 
Party bees, at your service. 


Folds flat for mailing. 
Copic colors used for this card. 


Product List:
My Favorite Things, Meant to Bee (tiny bee, cloud, hive)
My Favorite Things, Panda Pals (sun/cloud)
My Favorite Things, Happy Hippos (party hats)
My Favorite Things, Sweet Birthday Wishes (cupcake, balloon)
My Favorite Things, Mice Day to Celebrate (pennants, balloon)
My Favorite Things, Positively Peppy Pennants (wish big banner)
My Favorite Things, Bitty Birthday Wishes (sentiments)
My Favorite Things, Personalized Tag dies (B)
My Favorite Things, Smooth White cardstock
My Favorite Things, Pineapple ink cube
Honey Bee Stamps, Build-a-bee stamps and dies
Concord & 9th, All the Birthdays stamp set (large happy, birthday)
Doodlebug Design, Made With Love, 12x12 pattern paper
Copic, Xpress-it Blending card
Copic, Sketch markers
Foam squares, twine, wink of stella clear, metallic gold gel pen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar