Monday, March 29, 2021

3D mini slimline card

I discovered this super cute dimensional mini slimline card design instructional video yesterday and had to make one. I love how simple it is but really impactful. This size might be my most favorite card of the moment! 

When I finished, I was filled with all kinds of new ideas for the next one(s) and can't wait to get started on more of these. 

See how simple? No foam tape whatsoever on this design, yet it pops up enough to really give it dimension! And when you tuck little goodies inside the windows, it seems even more 3D. Yet, it squishes flat when you put it in a mailing envelope. Cool beans!
Pretty amazing what a simple little Z-fold can do for your design. 
Copic colors used on this one:
Product List:
My Favorite Things, Winter Songbird stamps and dies
My Favorite Things, Basket weave stencil (inside background)
My Favorite Things, Smooth White cardstock
Concord & 9th, All the Birthdays stamp set
Lifestyle Crafts, nesting square dies
Copic, Xpress-it blending cardstock
Copic, sketch markers

1 comment:

  1. Super cute Shar! I'm not into the regular slimline size either. I'll be checking out the tutorial to see how you did it.

    ReplyDelete

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar