Monday, March 29, 2021

Mini slimline Easter card

They were meant to be together....the slimline mini and the adorable Spring Gnomes from My Favorite Things, of course. I'm in love with this card size. Here's my second mini slimline 3D card. (See previous post for details and instructional video link for this design.)


In the window:
No foam squares or 3D tape required!
Inside:
Copic colors used for this card:
Product List:
My Favorite Things, Spring Gnomes stamps and dies
My Favorite Things, Stitched Essential Sentiment Strip die
My Favorite Things, Smooth White cardstock
Honey Bee Stamps, Loads of Spring stamps
Copic, Xpress-it blending cardstock
Copic sketch markers (see color photo above)
Doodlebug Design, Made With Love pattern paper
Rectangle die for windows, scor-tape

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar