Wednesday, March 31, 2021

Box card birthday

Today I have another box card, another birthday box card, which I just realized makes it eligible for the current MFT Out of the Box Birthday challenge! You can still play too if you'd like to join. Ends April 21. 

I knew I wanted to use the Hangin With My Gnomies set in some way but wasn't sure at first how to make my idea work. I would have liked him to be more up in the air (and will do some adjusting for next time to accomplish this) but with the height of the card to still fit into the envelope I was restricted. I do like him hanging onto the balloons for dear life though. LOL
Sentiment is a mix from MFT Sending Smooches (happy) and Concord & 9th, All the Birthdays (birthday). 
The large mushrooms are from the Spring Gnomies stamp set by Simon Says Stamp. 
For the perfect sized cupcake to fit on the stool (from the Mice Day to Celebrate, MFT), I used this cupcake from the Lawn Fawn, Baked With Love stamp set. 
Folds flat for mailing in a standard A2 size envelope. No extra postage required for one ounce and less than 1/4 inch thick. (Sometimes I get a little carried away with all the additions and add a stamp to be sure in case it doesn't fit through the postage machines!). 
Copic colors for this one. Her favorite color is green. 

Product List:
My Favorite Things, Outside the Box dies
My Favorite Things, Outside the Box add-ons (level up, grass)
My Favorite Things, Hangin With my Gnomies (gnome, small mushrooms, ladybug)
My Favorite Things, Balloon Bundle
My Favorite Things, Up in The Air (clouds)
My Favorite Things, Mice Day to Celebrate (stool, banner)
My Favorite Things, Sending Smooches sentiments (happy)
My Favorite Things, Smooth White cardstock 
Simon Says Stamp, Spring Gnomies (mushrooms, tulips)
Lawn Fawn, Bakes with Love, (cupcake)
Concord & 9th, All The Birthdays (birthday sentiment)
Carta Bella, 6x6 paper pad, The Great Outdoors (backdrop)
Copic, Xpress-it Blending Card
Copic, sketch markers
Foam squares, Bazzill cardstock 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar