Thursday, April 01, 2021

MFT Sketch 535

Welcome to another sketch challenge from My Favorite Things. I'm still on a mini-slimline roll over here, so this week's sketch is a mini slimline birthday card. Super quick and simple to make, here's my entry for the challenge. 

Sweetest little monkey from the BB Birth-yay stamp set. I used foam tape to pop him up, but that's the only "embellishment" I used for this one. 
The stitched rectangles are from the Gift Box Cover-Up die and the banner is from the Blueprints 27 die set. 
Copic colors I used for this card; just a few. 

Product list:
My Favorite Things, Birth-yay stamp set
My Favorite Things, Gift Box Cover up die (rectangles) *retired
My Favorite Things, Blueprints 27 die (banner)
My Favorite Things, Smooth White cardstock
My Favorite Things, Sno cone cardstock
Bazzill cardstock (parakeet)
Copic, Xpress-it blending card
Copic, sketch markers
Distress ink (twisted citron)
Foam squares, blending brush 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar