Saturday, February 06, 2021

My Favorite Things, Color Challenge #159

Today's card is a slimline design. These tall cards have made a comeback recently and now there are dies out there to make it even easier to create this style card. They fit into a business sized envelope (#9 or #10) and give you lots of real estate to play with. 

I used the foliage from MFT, Winter Songbirds to add more of the color palette.
I couldn't wait to use this new stamp set from the Concord & 9th January release. So simple, but so effective. 

Coordinating copics to fit the color challenge.
This month's color palette.

Product list:
My Favorite Things, Slimline card dies
My Favorite Things, Winter Songbirds stamps and dies
My Favorite Thing, Grapesicle cardstock
My Favorite Things, Smooth White cardstock
My Favorite Things, mini ink cubes; Lemon Drop, Sour Apple, Grapesicle, Gravel Gray
Concord & 9th, All The Love stamp set
Ellen Hutson pattern paper, Modern Graphics Vol.2 by Julie Ebersole
Copic markers, copic Xpress-it blending card

1 comment:

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar