Wednesday, February 03, 2021

Valentine Mini-Book

WARNING: Photo overload!!!! 

You guys.....I finished my project and, oh my goodness, I super love how it came out!!! If only my hubsy would understand. LOL!! Anyway, here are a gazillion photos for you; a pic of every page and a couple extra. I used tons of dies, and virtually no coloring and only a couple of stamp sentiments, and a TON of embellishments. Papers and stickers from the Simple Stories, My Valentine collection. So grab a cuppa whatever you prefer, and have a sit down. Please enjoy! 

(Before adding personal messages. ;) )


Tag:










Tag:


Back cover:
Now we're going back to see the other side of the first pages: 



Shaker:






Linked hearts in teensy envelope:



Whew!!! I hope you enjoyed looking through this adorable mini book as much as I enjoyed putting it together. I was almost sad when I finished, to tell the truth. LOL Mini books are sooooo much fun to make! 

This will be posted on Instagram as well, so watch for that. You may also reach me by email, if you prefer. (Link in sidebar.) Thanks for stopping by the studio. Have a crafty day. 💋💕


Products list:
Simple Stories, My Valentine collection
My Favorite Things, Jumbo STAX fishtail flag dies (retired)
My Favorite Thing, heart shaker dies and pouch
My Creative Time dies; tags, hearts
Paper doilies, twine, wood veneers, metal embellies, ribbon, paper flowers, string pearls, binder rings, heart confetti, foam tape, buttons, enamel dots






1 comment:

  1. I love it! So chuck full of things to see on each page! Hope Randy appreciates it.

    ReplyDelete

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar