Wednesday, February 10, 2021

MFT Slimline Challenge, Winter Scene

Welcome to the studio. Today's card is another My Favorite Things challenge. This time for the newest addition to the challenge lineup, Slimline Cards. This month's theme is Winter Scenes. I also incorporated the current color challenge. Hope you like. :)

I used the MFT Polar Bear Pals and Cool Day stamp sets along with the Iceberg dies. Quite wintery, if you ask me.




Product list:
My Favorite Things, Polar Bear Pals stamps and dies
My Favorite Things, Cool Day stamps and dies
My Favorite Things, Iceberg dies
My Favorite Things, mini ink cubes, Lemon Chiffon, Sour Apple, Grapesicle, Gravel Gray, Blue Breeze, Berrylicious
My Favorite Things, Smooth White cardstock
Copic markers, Copic Xpress-it blending card

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar