Tuesday, October 20, 2020

Outside the Box Fall Challenge, My Favorite Things

Entry #2 for this challenge. I had to use the new Doodlebug Pumpkin Spice paper pad that is so adorably sweet, and the MFT Harvest Mouse stamp set is the perfect fit. Check out all the angles and see how much fun goodness I was able to fit into this one card. Which folds flat for mailing in a regular envelope, by the way!! (I know, right!!!? Gasp!)


If you look closely, you can see the basket of apples that is part of the Harvest Mouse set is now a basket of pumpkins. I used the copic multi-liner pen to turn the apples into pumpkins for this card. I love how cute they are! 



Products used:
My Favorite Things, Outside the Box die set
My Favorite Things, Fishtail Flag STAX dies
My Favorite Things, Harvest Mouse stamps and dies
My Favorite Things, Autumn Blessings stamps and dies
My Favorite Things, Piles of Fun stamps and dies
My Favorite Things, Hangin With my Gnomies (mushrooms)
My Favorite Things, Fall Friends stamps and dies (log)
Ellen Hutson, Bear ware 4 (pie slices), Baker Lady (whole pie)
Copic markers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar