Wednesday, October 21, 2020

Christmas theme box card

Every time I make one of these box cards, it spurs more ideas for the next one. I can't stop making them! For this one, I used Holiday Penguins stamp set among others. 





And, of course, the main feature of this style card is that it folds flat for mailing. You no longer have to wonder how you're going to share your fun creations with those across the miles. Simply fold, stuff and mail. They'll be in awe of your craftyness!! 


Products used to make this card:
My Favorite Things, Outside the Box die set
My Favorite Things, Holiday Penguins stamps and dies
My Favorite Things, Santa's Elves
My Favorite Things, Ready, Set, Snow
My Favorite Things, Polar Bear Pals
My Favorite Things, Smooth White card stock
Lawn Fawn, Happy Village (houses, car) stamps and dies
Lawn Fawn, Milk and Cookies stamps and dies
Echo Park, I love Winter 6x6 paper pad
Copic markers, Xpress-it blending card stock, glossy accents

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar