Sunday, October 18, 2020

Outside the Box Challenge, My Favorite Things

Oh goody! A new challenge is up and this one is for the Outside The Box die set. If you've visited the Scrapendipity Studio FB Group, you have seen the first card I made just to play with this set just because I couldn't stand not using it and had to give it a try immediately. (see that card at the end of this post) But this time, I really put my heart into it and love the end result. I hope you like it! And I hope you'll head over to the My Favorite Things store and purchase this die set. It will change your cardmaking life! Now, here's my card for this challenge. I love how it turned out. :) 




MFT poducts used in the making of this card:
Outside the Box die-namics
Outside the Box, coordinating grass die-namics
Frightfully Sweet
Farm-tastic
Witch Way is the Candy
Autumn Blessings
Jungle Gym
Fab-BOO-lous Friends

Also used:
My Creative Time, Too Cute to Spook
Fancy Pants 6x6 paper pad, HOWL
Copic markers, acetate strips, glossy accents

My first attempt, just for fun. Hubsy and I on our way to San Diego for the winter. The sign says California or Bust. Plus, I put us on a wobble! Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar