Thursday, October 29, 2020

My love affair continues ... with box cards!

My love affair with the My Favorite Things Box Card Die Set continues with this Christmas baking card. It's a match made in heaven. I'm so in love and it's not a secret!





I love that these little treasures fold flat for mailing. 

Products used:
My Favorite Things, Outside the Box die set
My Favorite Things, Recipe for Happiness
My Favorite Things, Smooth White card stock
Lawn Fawn, Milk and Cookies
Lawn Fawn, Baked with Love
Ellen Hutson, Baker Lady
Bo Bunny, Kiss the Cook 6x6 paper pad
Copic markers, glossy accents

6 comments:

  1. I love box cards too. Seeing these got me into crafting in the first place. Love your box.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card. So many possibilities! Love your attention to detail. Thanks for sgarin...Clareene...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where did the gingerbread people come from please

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please include your email address if you'd like a response. I was unable to find a your contact information. The gingerbread people are from a stamp set by Ellen Hutson. Thanks for visiting!

      Delete
  4. Love this and will try and make a similar one when I receive all the items needed

    ReplyDelete

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar