Thursday, October 29, 2020

My Favorite Things, Color 152 and Sketch challenge 513

I thought I had made the last Halloween card of the season, but the newest color challenge is a very Halloweeny combo, so I made another. Granted, this doesn't have to be a Halloween color combination, but I was still in the Halloween groove and this one came together in a matter of minutes. Hope you like. 
















Products used:
My Favorite Things, Autumn Blessings
My Favorite Things, CS Fall Friends
My Favorite Things, Black and White stripes 6x6 paper pad
My Favorite Things, Smooth White card stock
My Favorite Things, Black Licorice card stock
Copic markers, scrap of orange bazzill cardstock

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar