Friday, October 30, 2020

MFT Sketch Challenge 513

Yes, I know I made a card for this challenge already, but this design is so striking, and while I'm still in card making mode, I decided to use this challenge with a Christmas theme this time. 

I love this adorable little gnome by Stamping Bella, but I haven't used it before because I'm a wuss when it comes to fussy cutting. It's only because I simply hate doing it. LOL But he is so sweet, I decided he would be perfect for today's card. 
















Products used:
My Favorite Things, Smooth White card stock
My Favorite Things, Holiday Penguins (sentiment)
My Favorite Things, Oval Shadows dies 
Lawn Fawn, snowflakes border die
Echo Park 6x6 paper pad I Love Winter
Copic markers, twine, glossy accents

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar