Sunday, October 25, 2020

Halloween Box Card, Color Challenge 152 MFT

What can I say, these are so much fun and with endless possibilities my mind just won't shut off! This graveyard scene might be my favorite so far. The sweetest mummy ever is by My Creative Time. He's always been my favorite Halloween kid of all my stamps. The sentiment and sign are also My Creative Time. All other images are from My Favorite Things.







Products used:
My Favorite Things, Autumn Blessings stamps and dies
My Favorite Things, Piles of Fun stamps and dies
My Favorite Things, Witch Way is the Candy stamps and dies
My Favorite Things, Grave Situation stamps and dies
My Favorite Things, Spooky Fence die
My Favorite Things, Black Licorice Prestige card stock
My Favorite Things Smooth White card stock
My Creative Time, Too Cute to Spook sentiment
My Creative Time, Too Cute to Spook, mummy stamp and die
Copic markers, foam tape, Echo Park Celebrate Autumn 6x6 paper pad

2 comments:

  1. Love this...great way to pack in so many images!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is amazing! So much detail and I love the subtle colors.

    ReplyDelete

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar