Saturday, October 24, 2020

My Favorite Things, Sketch 512

I had some plaids left from Online Card Class, Simply Watercolor Christmas and used it for this sketch challenge. I liked that the shapes were somewhat small so I was able to use the best parts of my painting as this was one of my less stellar attempts. LOL What I was able to salvage worked great for this card design though. Pardon the angles, it wasn't easy getting a photo of the super shiny gold paper without a reflection. 



My Favorite Things, Sketch 512

Products used:
My Favorite Things, Smooth White card stock
Bazzill red card stock 
Canson XL series water color paper
Quickutz star dies
Lawn Fawn, "joy" die
Distress Inks, twisted citron, peeled paint, fired brick
Metallic gold cardstock, foam tape

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar