Monday, February 24, 2020

More catching up with cards

This catches us up with most of the cards I've made over the past several months. I'll try to keep up now moving forward. We'll be heading home from California in a couple of weeks and I'll be back in my craft room again, so hopefully that will make it easier for me to keep caught up. (I tell myself. Haha!!) 

This one is for My Favorite Things color challenge 136. I love this combo! And I loved combining all the different cacti from several different stamp sets to create this fun design.




This card is not for a challenge. I wanted to use the super sweet Zodiac Mouse stamps by Mama Elephant that are a new addition to my stash. One of my grandgirls has always been called Mousie by her mama, so I thought this would be the perfect set to use for cards I make for her. I think she will love it. :)


For My Favorite Things Sketch challenge 477 I used an Ellen Hutson stamp set. This is one of the Leading Ladies by Brandi Kincaid, Cooking Lady. I made this one for my sister. We had just had a conversation about penne pasta and I had to use this set. There are lots of elements that can be interchanged so it's a lot of fun to work with, as are all the Leading Ladies sets, btw. 


This is another card for My Favorite Things challenges, sketch challenge 476 and color challenge 135 combined. The cute hearts and ice cream stamps are from the MFT set, Just Beclaws (retired). Love the sentiment by Julie Ebersole for Ellen Hutson from the Everyday Punnies set.

Inside sentiment and image from the Leading Ladies, Cooking Lady set from Ellen Hutson.



Having a great time in San Diego, as always. We don't have much time left here so I'm soaking it up as much as I can. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar