Tuesday, February 25, 2020

Some older cards not previously posted on the blog

Many of the cards you'll be seeing in the next few posts you may have already seen in Facebook crafting groups, Instagram, or on my FB page. Not all, but many. I'm posting here too, as I have found it easier to track when looking for something later, so I'm playing catch-up. If you have any questions about products, colors, etc. please leave a comment or email me. I'm happy to enable a crafty friend anytime. 

Newest cactus stamps by Birdie Brown for My Favorite Things. I super love cactus and these are just too sweet! This card is from MFT Sketch challenge 472


This one was extra special. Family members had to say goodbye to their sweet dog who lived to be 17 years old. She was a super wonderful friend and companion and will be very missed. Sentiment on this card is by Avery Elle, dog is from My Favorite Things, Snow Buddies.


Birthday card for Jeffery using the Subbing In stamps and dies from Ellen Hutson. For sketch challenge 473, My Favorite Things. I love the submarine and octopus. Super cute! Can't really tell in the pics but I used glossy accents on the eyes and portals, and the window is actually acetate rather than just an opening.


This one was for my mom. Her little rescue dog is very sick and may have cancer. I wanted to cheer her up a tiny bit. Snow Buddies stamp set by Birdie Brown for My Favorite Things. Color challenge 134.




For Sketch 467 I used the Merry Christmoose set by Birdie Brown for My Favorite Things. 


Sketch 463 and Color Challenge 129 using the My Favorite Things Snow Buddies set.




This card was for My Favorite Things Sketch 456. Adorable fox in sweater by Birdie Brown for MFT Stamps. 

I combined a couple of sets for this thank you card. Inspired by Sketch 461, and color challenge 130 My Favorite Things.


My sister brought me this pretty handmade silk purse from Viet Nam where she visited the silk factory where it was made.



Another of the Sweater Weather animals from My Favorite Things. I love these animals! This one for MFT Color Challenge 125.


Thanks for looking. I hope you'll be inspired to create something today. Or maybe even join a challenge!

Have a great week .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar