Monday, September 14, 2009

Popcorn & A Movie

Grace at 2 sharing popcorn with her beenie bear. Multiple photos, especially this many on one page, is not typically my style, but for this series they had to be together. I kept down the busyness by using only one pattern paper and like-colors and embellishments throughout. Title font is Teriyaki cc alphabet. Love this large, fun, playful font. Other Quickutz used on this page are 2x2 popcorn, nesting solid and outline stars, ice cream tub, tickets, and Archiver's exclusive filmstrip border die, and the new rev. sparkle.

Some of the popcorn is "popped" (LOL) with foam tape for extra dimension. I used yellow ink to add extra butter, just how I like it! ;)


5 comments:

  1. OMG Shar! LOVE what you have done here and giving the popcorn die cuts some pop! eva

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! I have to admit my favorite is the Angel... that snowman is just too cute! I can't wait for mine to arrive! TFS friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just found your blog from the link on Paper Crafts Magazine's FB page. I can't stop looking...I love all your projects! You are so talented. I love the pictures of your scrap room...I was trying to find a blog post about it where you may have explained some of the photos. Very cool space!

    Jayma

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jayma--thank you so much for visiting my blog and my scraproom slideshow. :) Here's an old post that tells a little about my room and the photos (though a lot of the photos have been updated so they aren't showing in the actual post). If you have questions, please feel free to email me or friend me on Facebook. :)

    scrapendipity@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oops the link to the post might be helpful. LOL Sorry

    http://scrapendipity.blogspot.com/2006/06/welcome-to-my-studio.html

    ReplyDelete

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar