Sunday, June 14, 2009

Birthday cards

My sister and her youngest share a birthday. We have lots and lots of duplicate, and even triplicate, birthdays in our family! Here are the cards I made for them. Sorry for the blurry images.
For this first card I used the exclusive Stars border by Archivers.
Inside I used the funky cake and cookie cutter basic phrase, celebrate. The oval is by spellbinders.


Andy is a jokester and always has been since he was itty bitty. He's in middle school now. For his card I used the road signs, funky chicken, grass and puddle. I cut the egg by altering an oval. Inside I used the 2x2 lion, jungle leaves, stop sign and puddle.



Inside message:

2 comments:

  1. Cards are fun, don't you think? For me, coming up with a card is much harder than scrapping a photo. LOVE the flower card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the fun birthday card. I should have ordered that chicken LOL.

    ReplyDelete

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar