Sunday, June 07, 2009

Part One, SOFWk2

How fun to have a new release every week this month. I love it! This week's die is again an alphabet. You won't hear me complain.....if you know me at all you know how much I love fonts, so this is awesome! Check it out - an entire alphabet on one 4x4 die. How practical is that!? And economical too. This alphabet is called Chicken Noodle and is the perfect match to one of the older QK alphabets, Frankie, which was before my QK days. LOL Very cute and a particularly great size for cards, tags, subtitles and anywhere you need or want smaller letters. It's also a fab companion to the Relax font from the spring gift set, btw!

For this simple page of Jeffery flying his Stealth kite on the beach at Wesport, I placed the letters for my subtitle, "Windy Westport", on the waves from the Relax spring gift set. Cute, huh. For the cloud I used the Rev0182 tree, and the Relax font for the title. Handcut journaling strips will be filled in later as I don't know the particulars about this trip -- my dd took these pics.


This time I've used it right on top of the larger title letters (Diesel Grand) and outlined them with black marker to make them really stand out. The circles behind the fish are the plate from the place setting and nesting circles; nesting ovals for the mat behind the fishing pole include the journaling, and I've also used the bead border. (The fish is a Cricut shape.)



The bubbles are Skittles mini glass pebbles.


1 comment:

  1. I'm lovin' your take on the SB sketch and I really like how you used the little letters with the Diesel.

    ReplyDelete

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar