Sunday, October 13, 2024

Halloween Everyday, Day 11

Today we made the large tag that will go into the page we made yesterday. This is fast becoming my most favorite project ever. I can't wait to finish and show you all the finished journal at the end. It's going to be absolutely epic! But now I'm getting ahead of myself, so let's see Day 11, large tag. 

I started with a jumbo tag from Heidi Swapp. Great size for the full page as the page is 10 inches and the tag is 7.5 inches. I love the door feature on this one, but since I didn't use the digital paper kit used in the video, I scoured images for the perfect creepy door I could print out and embellish. Look how perfect this one is! 

And, of course, the door opens or it wouldn't be a door...duh! I also added a teeny brad for a door knob.
Poor, creepy, little, dead girl still wants to play Halloween even if she is only a ghost, so she is wearing a mask. Did she scare you?
And the page with the tag in the pocket. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome. Leave your email in comment if you'd like a reply. ~Shar