Thursday, September 05, 2024

Halloween decor, cont'd

Here is another Halloween craft. I started with this black metal vase I picked up at the thrift store some years ago. It was already black, and it has some distressing on it from age that is perfect! I didn't need to do a thing to it for this project. The doll head was too clean, so I scuffed it up with sandpaper and rubbed paint on it to grunge it up some. The black eyes were already there and it was perfect for what I wanted. I cannot for the life of me remember where I got it; I think it was last year or the year before when I picked it up. And the rest is from Dollar Tree. I was inspired by a skeleton head done this way and knew that was the reason I had been saving this creepy doll head!! Hope you like. 





Oh yes, I cut a hole in the back and added a balloon light to shine through the eyes in the dark. Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome. Leave your email in comment if you'd like a reply. ~Shar