Friday, September 06, 2024

Fall tiered tray complete

 I love putting together these tiered trays for seasons and holidays. For fall this year I've added the gorgeous teal blue color to my decorations, as you may remember from the wreath I shared earlier. This tray is a new one (Hobby Lobby) and I think the white is so striking with the teal shade of blue!

Top tier: plaid and sage wooden pumpkin and ceramic teal pumpkin from Dollar Tree. Metal wheelbarrow from Hobby Lobby. Teal eucalyptus, leaves and large berries from Joann.
Bottom tier: Wooden pumpkin in the back, hello autumn, teal and white ceramic pumpkins from Dollar Tree. Large ceramic acorn from Hobby Lobby, large blue berries from Joann, white foliage from an old wreath I took apart. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome. Leave your email in comment if you'd like a reply. ~Shar