Wednesday, August 14, 2024

I won!!

The 10 day tag challenge is complete. Here is a refresher of all my tags from day10 to day 1. I am excited to say, I won a gift certificate for Heidi bucks! As always, Heidi's classes are so fun and inspirational. My new addiction, as you probably know by now if you follow me at all. LOL.

If you are a maker and especially if you are a lover of all things Heidi Swapp, I encourage you to take one of her many classes. Super fun!



 
This was my favorite day. I loved making these vintage look airport tags!


I switched up the butterflies on this one from the original post. I finally got some really pretty butterfly stamps in my stash. Never had a thing for butterflies, so I never got any decent stamps till I found this awesome set by Tim Holtz. 




Thanks for all the encouragement and wonderful compliments on my work. I truly love doing it. :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome. Leave your email in comment if you'd like a reply. ~Shar