Wednesday, August 21, 2024

Halloween tag...yes, I said, Halloween!

I got the bug yesterday. I took down my summer decor and started working on fall and Halloween projects. Can you even believe we are already nearing the END of August! Dang this year has flown by. 

The Heidi Swapp haunted mansion set was calling me and I couldn't say no. Here is my first Halloween tag of the season, just for fun. 

This font is one of my all time favorites and I was elated when I found it available in Kerri Bradford Studio's shop! It's perfectly whimsical, or can be spooky, or just plain fun. 
Of course, Haunting 23, from Heidi Swapp for the haunted mansion. I secretly hope she'll have more pieces coming this year to add to the mansions. {crossing fingers!} 

Some pieces from last year's Halloween sets.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome. Leave your email in comment if you'd like a reply. ~Shar