Sunday, August 25, 2024

Halloween decor

Dollar Tree has really stepped up their game in the last couple of years and I'm all for it! I grabbed some of their awesome Halloween florals and a candle stand to ramp up my cute little ghost tea light holder. Super simple and fun project. 

Supplies from Dollar Tree:
Black candle stand, about 4 inches tall (yay! I don't even have to paint it.)
Floral foam 
Halloween floral picks of your choice
Mini tree ornaments (black, orange, purple -16 to a pack)
Ribbon of your choice (I used buffalo plaid, black/white gingham, and black velvet)

Glue gun, hot glue sticks
Wire cutters, wire
Ghost tea light holder I already had

I think he turned out so cute! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome. Leave your email in comment if you'd like a reply. ~Shar