Friday, August 23, 2024

A new fall wreath

Technically, it is not fall, we all know this. The thermometer knows this as well as the calendar, as it was 86 today. Significantly cooler than it has been, thank goodness, but still not fall. Anyway, I made my fall wreath to replace my beach theme summer one. I love the colors out this fall and decided to go with a non-traditional palette. That jewel toned teal had me!! 

I started by taking apart a terribly faded wreath I've had for some time. I used the grapevine form as the base for my new one. Almost everything I used here is from Dollar Tree, with just one piece from Joanns that I got from 60% off.  

When I put it outside I'll get some better pictures. This is hanging inside at the moment. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome. Leave your email in comment if you'd like a reply. ~Shar