Tuesday, July 23, 2024

Heidi Swapp 10 Day Tag Challenge, Day 5

Today we are focusing on doing something good. What a lovely message, right? The idea came from a bumper sticker that says, "I hope something good happens today." I made just a little tweak to mine - why hope when you can do it yourself and make it happen!? 

We made a lift-up  interactive tag with a space for journaling behind the window, to document the good thing we did/will do. 



I think this adorable faux postage stamp die is my favorite part of today's design. Butterflies are really not my thing (I have almost none in my entire craft stash) but this little stamp is the cutest. 
Day 5 tag
Journaling spot for when I do that good thing I plan to execute very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome. Leave your email in comment if you'd like a reply. ~Shar