Monday, May 20, 2024

Mila turns 20!!

Happy birthday, Mila! No longer a teenager - what?! Have a great birthday, sweet girl. Love you bunches! 

For Mila's birthday card, I made a jumbo tag with mini tags attached. This was such fun to make. All Heidi Swapp, except for the cupcake and wish big sentiment, which are My Favorite Things.

Disclaimer: Wouldn't you know, after I made all (well, most) the family birthday cards the next Heidi release is Happy Birthday?! Murphy's Law strikes me again. Hahaha! You'll be seeing a lot from that release in upcoming posts for sure. 




I love the big number dies and used Heidi Swapp adhesive backed cardstock for these extra elements. 
Ink colors used are Distress Oxide Spun Sugar and Kitsch Flamingo. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome. Leave your email in comment if you'd like a reply. ~Shar