Saturday, May 25, 2024

Another birthday

Another grandgirl is turning 20 in about two weeks. Most of our grands are like that - 2 the same age within months of each other. :) The oldest and youngest are on their own, but the middle 6 birthdays are almost like triplets. LOL 

These little clipboard dies from Heidi Swapp are the cutest little guys ever! I had to use one of the card. Well, because they are so stinkin cute. :) I should have placed a ruler near for perspective but I forgot. The small one is approx 2 3/4 x 2 inches, and the large one is about 4 1/4 x 3 1/4.

I used the larger one on today's card. The jumbo tag is 7 1/2 x 3 1/2 inches.
Can you even stand the cuteness of this clipboard!??? I want to make a gazillion of them and stick them on everything. LOL They're just adorable! And the paper actually fits "under" the clip. This is one of two sizes...the other is bitsy and cutie cute cute. Also, I added glossy accents to the pen to give it more realism and dimension. (the pen is from a stamp set by Ellen Hutson called Crafty Lady)
Love the super large die cut numbers! The camera is cut by hand. I love the camera. :) 

Heidi has the funnest stamps and sentiments. These are all from various stamp sets. 
I made a "hinge" so the clipboard could be lifted to see another message beneath, and where we will sign the card. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome. Leave your email in comment if you'd like a reply. ~Shar