Saturday, May 04, 2024

Happy NSD, Crafty Friends- updated

 


I hope you've made some crafty time for yourself to create something fun today. I will be adding to this post later as I finish up some things I'm working on today. If you belong to the Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group on Facebook, please share your creations. We would love to see what you've made. And if you don't yet belong, join us! More later......


Today I took the new freebie class at Heart Space. Lindsay is always inspiring and I always enjoy the makes we create in her classes. There are five lessons in this class, and we make all of the pictured tags and embellishments you see here. Be sure to check out her class list here. I highly recommend them.

Jumbo tag using the May update release (all from Heidi Swapp), cute library envelope and tag, May mini file folder....
..."show up, do your best..." tag, 3D butterfly accent pieces. 


I have taken several of Lindsay's classes and they are well worth your time and money. You don't HAVE to use Heidi Swapp products, substitute what you have, but if you have a love of all things Heidi such as I do, you'll be in good shape. ;) Have fun! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar