Monday, May 06, 2024

All Yours

When I started this one, what was in my mind is absolutely nothing like what I ended up creating. Even the color scheme is a 180 from my original plan. But I so love how it turned out and wanted to share it with you. Maybe the other idea I had will come out on another day. LOL! Here we go.

Jumbo tag with two mini tag additions. I love hanging tags on tags, as you probably know. :) All these items are from Heidi Swapp with the exception of the dictionary paper which I tore from an old broken dictionary I picked up at the thrift store some years ago for this very purpose. I think it just adds a touch of 'vintage' along with the pink and brown. Is it just me....or does everyone think pink and brown equals vintage? Anyway....

All of the elements (except the dictionary paper) are from various Stop the Blur monthly kits. 
I love Heidi's large handwritten stamps. This one is from the January 2021 Stamp Society Valentine themed stamp set. 
Using lots of coordinating themed tiny phrases together always makes a cute addition, I think. 
Not sure why I was feeling extra lovey yesterday, but I do like how it manifested in this cute vintage-look tag. I'm sure hubsy will like it too, and that's pretty much the point. Haha! :) 

Have a great week, friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar