Thursday, March 07, 2024

My Favorite Things, Sketch and Color challenges

Today's card is another combined challenge design for the current sketch and color challenges at My Favorite Things. It's been a while since I have added MFT to my already huge stash of stamps, but recently they have added a new designer who makes adorable little animals and I had to give them a try. You can't really see much of him in this one, but this little hamster is helping out at the lemonade stand and I had to add him to this design. :) Check out the whole stamp set in the final photo.

Cute, cute, cute! 

The sentiment is from an old sentiment set by MFT called You Bake Me Happy. This one is perfect.
Foam tape, baby. I love me some foam tape! Also, me being me, always having to change things up, the pitcher of lemonade was lacking ice, so I had to add some. I cut them from a different stamp in the set.
Colors for this challenge are butterscotch, chantilly cream, kraft, and cotton candy. Coordinating copic colors are Y19, YR30, E43, and R81. The citrus background is a stamp from WPlus9.  





No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar