Sunday, January 21, 2024

First birthday card of 2024

My new favorite style "card" is the jumbo tags by Heidi Swapp. These have become an obsession over the past several months and I'm still in this creative mode. This one is from my first grand. If you are one of my oldest crafting pals, you will remember Jeffery was 7 or 8 years old when I first started scrapbooking. Some of you will remember him since he and I first became AOL instant messagers when he was not even 3 yet. Aw, those were the days! Well, hold onto your hats because my little buddy has a birthday on Thursday and he will be.....are you sitting down......THIRTY YEARS OLD! This poor old film pic is terribly blurry, but it's one of my favorites in front of my tree for his second Christmas.  (Someone with an AI program fixed it for me as best they could. It was worse before!) Anyway...

Here is the tag/card I made, using Heidi Swapp products and Distress Oxide inks. 


I'm still in shock over this. I don't feel much over 30 myself most of the time. LOL 
Both sides of the mini tags are stamped.

Thanks for stopping in! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar