Wednesday, December 27, 2023

Final class projects from Christmas 2023

I finished my final class of the year on Christmas Eve Day. It's weird, but I feel like I have nothing to do now. hahaha! Of course, there is PLENTY to do in the studio, but I get so excited about each holiday or season or event, that when it's over I'm at a loss. Silly me. Anyway, here is just a peek at some of the tons of tags we made in the Holiday Gift Tags class by Heidi Swapp. (Class is still available for purchase on the website - it's from Christmas 2022.)

Here are some of the interactive ones, they are my favorites. Opening doors, stickles that look like twinkle lights or snow, glossy accents that create a realistic piece of candy, anything 3D...fun stuff to make and to look at. 



and this one, that is perfect for the sunny Christmas locations. Also, I love adding tags onto tags!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Come join the FB Scrapendipity Studio Crafters group and share your work with us! ♥ ~Shar